www.mywifiext.net ex6100 , The Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender extends the distance of wireless network as they boost the wifi signal thereby increasing signal quantity over longer distances. The Netgear extender setup with existing router or as an Access point repeats wifi signals increasing signal ranges over many folds.
The www.mywifext.net ex6100wifi range extender can be connected to the home wireless over an Ethernet cable wire and used as www.mywifext.net ex6100Wi-Fi access point. This will create new EX6100 Wi-Fi hotspot within your Local area network.
To install the Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender as an Access Point:
To setup Netgear extender www.mywifext.net ex6100 as an access point, the wired Ethernet cable connections must be established and also the extender must be connected to your existing wifi network.
- Hold the Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender access point or the extender switch and set it to Access point.
- Fix the Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender plug into an electrical outlet near a home wireless router’s LAN port.
- Using an Ethernet cable, connect the Netgear E6100 extender to the router’s LAN port as well using an Ethernet cable.
- The Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender will join the LAN access and will create EX6100 Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Connect your computer or other device to the Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender’s wifi network using the wifi extender settings.
- As the www.mywifext.net ex6100 wifi range extender is a dual band extender, it has 2.4 GHz and 5GHz network bands with different SSID names.
- The default wireless network names and password for both bands are printed on the Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender label.
- On successful wireless network connection, the client link LEDs shows light.
- Open a web browser on above connected computer or other device.
- Log into the Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender with mywifiext.net web address.
- Enter www.mywifiext.net ex6100 in the address field of the browser.
- Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender login page will be directed to after mywifiext.net ex6100.
- Enter the Netgear extender login username and password in the provided login fields.
- Enter admin in username field and enter password in password field for mywifext.net ex6100 login.
- The Netgear genie screen will be reached to take you through Netgear extender setup.
- Follow all the onscreen Netgear genie instructions till you setup Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender.
- When directed by Netgear genie, assign and set up wireless security for both of the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks.
The Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender will be setup now as an access point and it can now allow other wireless devices to connect to your home network.
After installing Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender s an access point, you can log into the Netgear extender settings page to view or change the settings. This can be done using the steps below
www.mywifiext.net ex6100 , To access Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender settings:
- Open a web browser on computer connected to the Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender’s network.
- Navigate to www.mywifiext.net ex6100 from a web browser.
- Enter mywifiext.net in the address field.
- Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender login page will be reached.
- Enter default Netgear extender login information in the login screen.
You will now be available to access the Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender settings.