mywifiext.net ac750 , Netgear AC750 wifi range extender installation and setup requires certain pre-requisites listed here:
- Netgear AC750 wifi range extender should be placed close to the wireless router within the same room.
- It should be placed mid way between your router and the computer as an ideal placement of Netgear extender.
- You must have connected Netgear AC750 wifi range extender to the power source and should be turned on.
- Make it sure that the power LED is flashing green light.
- mywifiext.net AC750 wifi range extender must be connected to the router’s Wireless network prior to mywifiext.net ac750 setup.
The Netgear AC750 wifi range extender requires to be logged in through mywifiext.net for netgear extender setup and configure the settings after login to the dashboard. The Netgear extender setup can be done using:
- Nighthawk mobile app
mywifiext.net ac750 – Netgear AC750 wifi range extender Setup using Nighthawk App
The nighthawk app lets quick setup and installation of Netgear AC750 wifi range extender allowing connection to the existing wifi:
Netgear extender setup with Nighthawk app uses following steps:
- Download and run installation of the Nighthawk app on your mobile.
- Open the Wi-Fi connection manager on your mobile phone.
- Search for the Netgear AC750 wifi range extender’s wireless network name which is by default NETGEAR_EXT at the end.
- Connect to the SSID/wifi extender network name with default password as mentioned on the label.
- Launch the Nighthawk app on your device to allow Netgear AC750 wifi range extender connection setup.
- The Nighthawk app gives on screen prompts to allow connection setup to your router’s WiFi network.
- The Netgear AC750 wifi range extender setup will be finished once it is connected to the router’s network.
After mywfiext.net ac750 setup is complete, you will have to connect your wireless devices to the extended wireless network.